Pass Leads to other server

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Pass Leads to other server

Postby pargat » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:25 am

Hi,

This might be very trivial, but I cannot experiment on my live system, so better ask the gurus then break something

My existing setup:

Location 1) Single server vicidial with 10 agents - Lead Qualification process.
Location 2) Single server vicidial with 4 agents - Post Qualification process 1.

Now I need to add a new location to this
Location 3) Single server vicidial with 4 agents - Post Qualification process 2.

The lead set for Location 2 (Post Qualification process 1) and Location 3 (Post Qualification process 2) is same.
I was using the post call url on the campaign setting (non agent API) to pass data from Location 1 to Location 2. Now I need to pass it to location 3 as well.

Will the simple | (pipe) operator solve this problem or I need to write a script somewhere to do this?

thanks for the help.

All the 3 systems are on the latest build of vicibox 7 and able to reach each other via private network.

thanks
pargat

Re: Pass Leads to other server

Postby jshasteen » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:15 am

I'd just write a script that uses Curl to post to each server in series.
Vicibox 8.1 from .iso | VERSION: 2.14-695a BUILD: 181116-1133 | 11.25.3-vici | Single-Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Dell R710 Dual hex-core | 48GB RAM | 8 15k SAS RAID-10
jshasteen

Return to Support