VICIDIAL DOES NOT CALL

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

VICIDIAL DOES NOT CALL

Postby felipecl » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:47 am

Hello everyone.
I tell them that I have a big problem.
I just installed the latest available version of vicidial, in which I already configure the dial plan with my sip provider. The call comes asterisk and this marks without problems but when trying to get the call by the vicidial in a campaign in "manual" mode this leaves without problems. But when you pass it to the "ratio" state this campaign shows that it is calling in the "real time", but the calls are not reflected in the asterisk! So the call is never taken.

Please help with this as it does not reflect any error in the asterisk CLI> and I do not know what else to do for the campaign to pass the call to asterisk.

I was very attentive to your queries.
felipecl

Re: VICIDIAL DOES NOT CALL

Postby williamconley » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:48 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) The campaign's Manual Dial Prefix vs the Dial Prefix can cause calls to be different for one vs the other.

If you are not seeing any output in the asterisk CLI, there are plenty of things that could have gone wrong. You could troubleshoot, but your best bet (really) is to begin at the start of the Vicidial Manager's Manual on page one, and don't skip anything. Create everything it says to create, just as it says to do. When you hit your first snag, bring us the page/line number and what happened (and what you *think* should have happened) along with any relevant settings. If you miss any, we'll ask.

Tips:

* The dialplan entry of the carrier must have all three lines. The agi line, the dial line, and the hangup line. None are options.
* The "dial_code" and "phone_number" combined with the Dial Prefix from the campaign must match the dialplan entry of the carrier. If there is no match, you'll get no entries in the asterisk output.
* If you changed the IP of the server after installation, you must run the ip update script. Details on this are in the ssh splash screen when you log in to the vicidial server's console. A reboot is required if that script made any changes.

Happy Hunting! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support