3-WAY status missing on Real-time Report

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

3-WAY status missing on Real-time Report

Postby airflux » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:17 am

Hi guys,
while I am in a live call and click on TRANSFER - CONF button, insert an external number on NUMBER TO CALL and click on DIAL WITH CUSTOMER, 3way call works fine, but the real-time main report doesn't shows green color and status for agents in 3-way call, it shows INCALL status.

Looking for the gree-color-trigger in AST_timeonVDADall.php I've found that
Code: Select all
### 3-WAY Check ###
      if ($Alead_id[$i]!=0)
         {
         $threewaystmt="SELECT UNIX_TIMESTAMP(last_call_time) from vicidial_live_agents where lead_id='$Alead_id[$i]' and status='INCALL' order by UNIX_TIMESTAMP(last_call_time) desc";
         $threewayrslt=mysql_to_mysqli($threewaystmt, $link);
         if (mysqli_num_rows($threewayrslt)>1)
            {
            $Astatus[$i]="3-WAY";
            $srow=mysqli_fetch_row($threewayrslt);
            $Acall_mostrecent[$i]=$srow[0];
            }
         }
      ### END 3-WAY Check ###

then I suppose we should have 2 records for the same lead_id on the table vicidial_live_agents while in a 3way, but I see 1 record only, then the 3--WAY check is always false.

In manager_send.php the only part that handles the ajax action with agent_dialed_type: XFER_3WAY is
Code: Select all
if ( ($stage > 0) and (preg_match("/3WAY/",$agent_dialed_type) ) )
            {$customer_hungup = 'BEFORE_CALL';}
         $stmt = "INSERT INTO user_call_log (user,call_date,call_type,server_ip,phone_number,number_dialed,lead_id,callerid,group_alias_id,preset_name,campaign_id,customer_hungup) values('$user','$NOW_TIME','$agent_dialed_type','$server_ip','$exten','$channel','$lead_id','$outbound_cid','$RAWaccount','$preset_name','$campaign','$customer_hungup')";

and in the entire project I can't find nothing that cointains "insert into vicidial_live_agents" related to 3way action.

The green color is not for this kind of 3way, or there are something missing in manager_send.php?

Thank you :)
Vicibox 7.0.2 - V. 2.12-551a Build 160427-1656 - svn 2353 – 3 Dell R610 (1 db+www - 4 sas raid 10, 2 dialers - 2 sas raid 1)
Vicibox 7.0.3 - V. 2.14-585a Build 170114-1356 - svn 2659 – 2 Dell R610 (1 db+www - 4 sas raid 10, 1 dialer - 2 sas raid 1)
airflux

Re: 3-WAY status missing on Real-time Report

Postby mflorell » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:10 am

The green color with 3WAY in the real-time report is only for when two agents have the same lead_id on active calls.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support