One-way Audio on Transfer

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

One-way Audio on Transfer

Postby adymeblack » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:21 pm

I have a group of about 15 agents outbound dialing off of my servers remotely. When they reach an interested customer, they transfer the call into and in-group that has my on-site agents to take calls.

The problem is with a handful of random calls when they are transferred, there is one way audio. My agents are unable to hear the off-site agents.

What confuses me is both groups of agents are dialing off of the same physical server cluster, just in different locations. Since they can make outbound and inbound calls individually with no problems, it would make sense that they should be able to transfer calls between the same system and somewhat rule out the firewall.

I've checked logs and the calls seem to run through just fine, no big scary asterisk warnings or anything like that.

Ideas?

Thanks
adymeblack

Re: One-way Audio on Transfer

Postby williamconley » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:25 pm

Have you modified any of your .conf files directly?

Have you changed any of the sip or iax default settings? Especially ones related to "max" anything?

Do you have any licensed audio modules installed that could be reaching their limits?

Is your server "just plain overloaded"?

Next up: Gather data. Get a log going. Find out everything you can about these calls (agent, sip account, campaign, carrier, even the meetme room). Eventually you'll likely get a pattern of common ground (or missing ground).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support