Lead Filter Time

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Lead Filter Time

Postby bmxmike » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:55 am

Have another questions for great minds here,

I want to robo-dial a list but only call the users at a specific time and keep calling until they press 1 to confirm or 2 to speak to an agent. This is for a medication reminder system for the elderly. My question is, Does the lead filter run constantly or does it just run once to fill the hopper? To make things simplest we are going to require that the call be at the top or bottom of the hour so we don't have to worry about every minute of every day or even possibly just every hour.

My idea is to just run the lead filter and filter it based on my time and then have the date end so that it stops calling after that set date. Does this sound like it should work or should I be looking in another direction? Thanks for any help!

VERSION: 2.14-621a
BUILD: 170717-1444
bmxmike

Re: Lead Filter Time

Postby williamconley » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:36 pm

I'm confused about what you're asking.

Lead filter is used to load the hopper. Setting a date filter (date, not time) would omit entries from being loaded. But if you have emptied the hopper at least once a day, why the concern about whether the filter "runs" after loading the hopper?

Oh: The only filtration that happens after hopper load, of which I'm aware, is local call times and DNC.

PS: You should include your installer with version. I prefer to see that in your signature so forgetting it isn't an option. Some questions rely on it.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support