mysql command to force reset hopper

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

mysql command to force reset hopper

Postby Arative » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:56 pm

I have an issue where I am loading lists by last name and secondary sorting by vendor lead code which is our account number because I want to my users to be able to dial or skip all the numbers on an account in order. When I load the lists, the hopper will build with accounts of out order but if a select yes to force the reset of the hopper, it rebuilds correctly. I've even tried using the vdhopper script on the campaign that I wanted but that didn't seem to work. I use other mysql commands to change things on my campaigns but I couldn't find the force reset of hopper field in the vicidial campaign table. Maybe I'm missing it. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

ViciBox 6.04 | | 2.14-605a
BUILD: 170327-1655 | 1.8.32.3-vicii | Single Server | | No Extra Software After Installation
Arative

Re: mysql command to force reset hopper

Postby mflorell » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:00 pm

There is no force reset hopper field, it's just a PHP variable that deletes everything from the vicidial_hopper table for that campaign_id.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: mysql command to force reset hopper

Postby Arative » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:04 pm

ok thanks for the response
Arative

Return to Support