AGENTS LOSING PRESELECTED INGROUP

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

AGENTS LOSING PRESELECTED INGROUP

Postby covarrubiasgg » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:22 pm

Hi All!

I am here yet again with a strange problem.

I am running a Dial Direct Inbound Campaign.

Vicidial Info:
VERSION: 2.10-472a BUILD: 150120-0749

Campaign Config:
The campaign is INBOUND_MAN
ALLOW CLOSERS = Y
INBOUND & BLENDED = Y
ALLOWED INBOUND GROUPS: AGENTDIRECT (enabled)
ALLOWED TRANSFER GROUPS: (none selected)

DID config
The DID Route = AGENT
User Agent = UserName
User Route Settings In-Group: AGENTDIRECT

Agent Config
User Level: 2
Agent Choose Ingroups: 0
INBOUND GROUPS: AGENTDIRECT (preselected)

Everything is working as it should, but after a couple of calls some agents stop receiving calls, and i realize that they no longer have the AGENTDIRECT neither on their user profile nor on the realtime screen, if i enable back the AGENTDIRECT it gets back to normal, but after a couple of calls or even a couple of minutes it will do it again and loss the INGROUP.

This only happens with the AGENTDIRECT, they have another INGROUP i created for other tests, and that INGROUP is ok, they are not losing that. I checked on the admin logs if someone is playing with me disabling the group, but the are no other changes than the ones i made to put the ingroup back into the accounts....

I think i am using the correct approach for an agent direct inbound, this is the suggested method on the manual...

does anyone has the same problem?
covarrubiasgg

Re: AGENTS LOSING PRESELECTED INGROUP

Postby mflorell » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:58 am

Very strange, I have not heard of that as a problem before. Does this happen to every agent, or only a few? Does this happen consistently over and over again or just some days?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby covarrubiasgg » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:25 am

We started this campaign this week, and we in some kind of testing phase, We created 30 users for the campaign but only 30 are being used, only the 4 active users have the problem. It doesn’t happen to all at the same time, but it happens to all at some time. It is consistent, the supervisor has to be monitoring the real time and enabling the in-group again

I have other inbound campaign on this server, but it is not agent direct and we don’t have this issue, actually as i mentioned even on the same campaign they have other in-group enabled and that does not have it neither.

What kind of test may i perform to provide more information ?
covarrubiasgg

Postby mflorell » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:02 pm

In order to figure out if there is a bug, I need to be able to repeat the problem reliably. So if you can give me steps to take to reproduce this problem, it should be fixable.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby covarrubiasgg » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:24 pm

Currently i am trying to find a pattern or a way to always reproduce or force the error. As soon as i got a clue about i get back to you with more info.

Thank you very much for the followup :)
covarrubiasgg

Postby covarrubiasgg » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:26 pm

Still not able to force it, but we are still facing this issue, today i realize that even user that has not been logged in the system are losing the AGENTDIRECT INGROUP , but still cant reproduce it on purpose.
covarrubiasgg

Postby ClearCall » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:56 am

Did you ever figure this out? I have a single agent experiencing a similar problem where they select a few ingroups but then 1 in particular is always missing when I check the Real-Time and I have to add it.
ClearCall

Postby williamconley » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:07 pm

ClearCall wrote:Did you ever figure this out? I have a single agent experiencing a similar problem where they select a few ingroups but then 1 in particular is always missing when I check the Real-Time and I have to add it.

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Verify:

* Campaign has ingroup selected for Allowed Inbound Groups. (Fairly obvious that it is, but I have to ask)
* Agent is selected in the Inbound Group Modify screen for that ingroup.
* Consider (as a test) changing "Agent Choose Ingroup" and "Agent Choose blended" both to NO. See if that has any effect.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support