Phone Aliases not working after 100% HD full on DB

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Phone Aliases not working after 100% HD full on DB

Postby AkkerKid » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:25 am

I have 10 servers in a cluster. Two of them have only agents without phone aliases and they're working fine. Each agent on those servers only connect to one server with their softphones. The other 8 servers have ~200 agents that are supposed to connect to all 8 servers and use the phone alias function. When I try to log in I get the following error: Sorry, your phone login and password are not active in this system, please try again

This problem started during business yesterday. Out of nowhere, every agent was kicked out of the dialer cluster-wide and all but maybe 20 agents were able to log back in. This morning, after solving the problem with a full hard drive on the DB server (not the drive with the actual database files on it) rebooting and running mysqlcheck --auto-repair --all-databases I can't log in with any user that requires aliases. I've already deleted and recreated the user, phone and aliases on a few with no success.

Are there any other repair functions that I can use to get these running? I've tried a few of the perl scripts in /usr/share/astguiclient.

Also, when I try to log in with 5555a instead of just 5555, it allows me to log in.
DB: Dual E5-2697 12-core @ 2.7GHz, 128GB DDR3, RAID1 240GB SSD, 45GB SWAP is never used.
Dialers: 15X Single CPU E3-1231 @ 3.4GHz, 16GB DDR3, 256GB SSD, 2GB SWAP, Amfeltec PCI-e timing card
Vicibox 8.1 Build 3032
250-280 agent upper limit before meltdown
AkkerKid

Return to Support