busy congested and chanunavail statuses

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

busy congested and chanunavail statuses

Postby nysander » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:10 pm

According to this topic viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33280#p113140 I have set VM to which I have connected 2 USB modems voice enabled - so I have 2 outgoing channels. I name this GSM-gateway. It is connected to my vicidial AIO server via sip.

I set survey:
1.5 ratio
survey end hang
1 agent

with this setup dialer made most of the time only 2 calls which customers have answered, listened, and then disconnected (by survey hang or customer), but sometimes 3rd call was made and statuses from topic line started to appear (busy, congested or chanunavail) - this was about 20-30 calls per minute when in normal call dial I got 3-4 calls made at maximum (noaswer, answer statuses).

To stop this I had to pause agent to clean call queue and after this resume it back.

I have tried to set server trunks for this campaign to 2 but this helped only a little. Is there any possibility to GSM-gateway broadcasted how many calls it can make or limit Vicidial BOX to make only 2 calls at the same time to GSM gateway?

additional question:
Is somehow possible to run survey with hang end without any active agent?
now:
[vicidial]: ViciBox 6.0 Ast 1.8.29.0-vici | vd-2.10-448a-140706-0927 ------ SIP connected to GSM Gateway
[GSM Gateway]: Asterisk 1.8.29.0 | chan_dongle-1.1.r14 | 7x Huawei Dongles (E156G, E169, E1550 voice enabled)
nysander

Return to Support