Mysql tables gets crashed

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Mysql tables gets crashed

Postby arunvoip » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:55 am

Hi,

Here is my setup:
1. Asterisk Server
2. Mysql + VIcidial server

my setup is working fine but some time I've noticed that some of my mysql tables gets crashed and server load is only 0.10 - 0.20. any idea.

thanks
arunvoip

Hi

Postby mr_mehul_shah » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:56 am

Yes it do happens when your agents are dialing from your server and sudden power failure happens at that moment sometime it crashes the mysql tables.
mr_mehul_shah

Postby arunvoip » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:02 am

but in this case there is no power failure. Everything is working fine and suddenly I noticed two tables crashed.
arunvoip

same trouble

Postby devafree » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:42 pm

Hi
I have the same trouble, with MySQL crashing repeatedly. I had posted to the forum earlier and did the install afresh after checking for hardware faults and bad sectors on the hard disk, but the trouble continues. I can't figure it out at all. Please do let me know when you resolve. But, the thing is I am running another server with the same ditto hardware settings and versions, which is running fine. I can recover the tables with >mysqladmin shutdown, followed by /usr/bin/myisamchk -r /pathto/asterisk-db/*.MYI --force. After a while , there goes the crashes again. :(

Version - Asterisk 1.2.12.1
astguiclient - 2.0.1 , mysql - 4.0.27, apache - 2.0.59, php - 4.4.4

All locally installed on a p4 machine, 80 gb sata hdd, 1 gb ram, slack 10.2.

Thanks and regards
Devafree
devafree

Return to Support