hopper show 0 lead to be dial but lead are there

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

hopper show 0 lead to be dial but lead are there

Postby dynamic » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:47 pm

hi all
no call are coming to agent lead are there in the campaign but its show ZERO (0) lead to dial in the hopper

so no call to agent

can any one help in this
dynamic

Postby petronius » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Set your minimum hopper level to something higher, like 50.
petronius

Postby mcargile » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Verify that you have dial statuses selected that are available in the lists. I see this all the time. The campaign has only NEW set as a dial status, but all of the leads have been dialed.

Also make sure that your call time on the campaign is set correctly. If the call time is 12pm to 5pm and it is 10am, there will be no dialable leads. Also double check that the call times really are what they are supposed to be. For instance if the call time is 12pm to 5pm and someone has edited it to be 6pm to 9pm, it can be quite confusing to trouble shoot.

Disable any and all lead filters on ALL campaigns. If you have one bad lead filter set on a campaign it can effect the lead loading for ALL of the campaigns. If this fixes the problem go through each filter and make sure there is not a problem with them before reenabling them.

Lastly make sure your leads are loaded correctly. If your leads do not have the phone_code field set, Vicidial will think every single on of your leads is in GMT -5 (or is it GMT -0 I have not check this in a while). This can result in Vicidial loading the leads at the wrong times, or thinking the leads cannot be loaded.
Michael Cargile | Director of Engineering | ViciDialGroup | http://www.vicidial.com

The official source for VICIDIAL services and support. 1-888-894-VICI (8424)
mcargile
Site Admin

Postby mcargile » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Oh one more thing. Make sure the timezone is set correctly in Linux, PHP, and Vicidial. If any one of these is incorrect it can result in Vicidial not knowing the correct time.

Setting it in Linux is dependent on your distro. In PHP check in the php.ini file. In Vicidial it is set in the Admin -> Servers section on a per server basis.
Michael Cargile | Director of Engineering | ViciDialGroup | http://www.vicidial.com

The official source for VICIDIAL services and support. 1-888-894-VICI (8424)
mcargile
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:22 pm

before rebuilding your system if the hopper is empty, try to determine WHY it is empty: step one is how many leads show as "available to be dialed" on this campaign in the campaign modify screen. (baby steps)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: hopper show 0 lead to be dial but lead are there

Postby adam.greenhalgh1 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:50 am

We had a problem like this..

I had to alter the Campaign settings, as Mcargile stated above. The setting Call Times - If this setting is not set correctly the hopper wont fill with leads as they are not to be rung yet. As stated in campaign settings...But the next step after that for us would of been..Second Line! haha
GoAutoDial CE 2.1
VERSION: 2.4-309a
BUILD: 110430-1642
Processors 2
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7600 @ 3.06GHz
adam.greenhalgh1

Re:

Postby elismerkaj » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:07 am

i load new leads and my problem was that i had selected only N status in stead of NEW LEAD status
Thanks

mcargile wrote:Verify that you have dial statuses selected that are available in the lists. I see this all the time. The campaign has only NEW set as a dial status, but all of the leads have been dialed.

Also make sure that your call time on the campaign is set correctly. If the call time is 12pm to 5pm and it is 10am, there will be no dialable leads. Also double check that the call times really are what they are supposed to be. For instance if the call time is 12pm to 5pm and someone has edited it to be 6pm to 9pm, it can be quite confusing to trouble shoot.

Disable any and all lead filters on ALL campaigns. If you have one bad lead filter set on a campaign it can effect the lead loading for ALL of the campaigns. If this fixes the problem go through each filter and make sure there is not a problem with them before reenabling them.

Lastly make sure your leads are loaded correctly. If your leads do not have the phone_code field set, Vicidial will think every single on of your leads is in GMT -5 (or is it GMT -0 I have not check this in a while). This can result in Vicidial loading the leads at the wrong times, or thinking the leads cannot be loaded.
elismerkaj

Return to Support