GUI Script Builder for vicidial

Discussions about development of VICIDIAL and astGUIclient

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

GUI Script Builder for vicidial

Postby gerald_lyc » Fri May 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi,

Will there be any development in the vicidial script builder? Making a GUI one like phpclick?

Have anyone comme across a GUI script builder which can be integrated with vicidial? Can phpclick be integrated with Vicidial?

Anyone??

Thnaks
gerald_lyc

Postby mflorell » Sat May 22, 2010 8:20 am

Could you explain the exact features that you would expect to be in a GUI script builder?
mflorell
Site Admin

Features

Postby gerald_lyc » Sat May 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Vicidial call center suite lack features of the call script builder. This would be nice if phpclick could be integrated with vicidial or vicidialnow. Take a look at phpclick sourceforge net look for clickintro.wmv. I saw all the features that would be nice for vicidial to have for its call gui script builder. If this take money and time to integrate is so why not making phpclick interoperate with vicidial. That is making vicidial pop up the script built in phpclick. Will there be any development for the call script side of vicidial call center suite?
gerald_lyc

Postby mflorell » Sat May 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Did you notice that phpclick has not been in active development for over 5 years?

We are working on custom fields with ViciDial and we expect it to be finished this year, it will have several of these features, but not the level of complexity of phpclick.

There is a topic in the Projects forum about this.
mflorell
Site Admin

Features

Postby gerald_lyc » Sat May 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Yes i saw. Why did they stop it :( I will wait of the vicidial features then :) hope it would be user friendly as clickphp. And for limesurvey can we integrate it the same way vtiger is integrated with vicidialNOW?
gerald_lyc

Postby Trying » Sun May 23, 2010 2:26 am

Here is the link to that project. http://www.vicidial.org/VICIDIALforum/v ... php?t=8722

Very exciting! I don't think you will need Limesurvey when this feature is done. There is however a document in SVN of how to get Limesurvey working with ViciDial.
Trying

Postby gerald_lyc » Sun May 23, 2010 8:27 am

This will be great. Any release date? Or quarter of the year?
gerald_lyc

Postby mflorell » Sun May 23, 2010 2:13 pm

pledging to the existing project would help speed things up :)

I hope to have the agent interface portion done in the next couple months, then the lead loader a couple months after that.

No firm date as of yet.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Development