Is it possible to view individual list performance details

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Is it possible to view individual list performance details

Postby mikefink80 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:49 am

Hello,

I have been using Vicidial for awhile now as a predictive and auto dialer. I used to run multiple campaigns but have recently merged my lists into a single campaign. I have been looking for a way to track the performance of my lists individually instead of the campaign as a whole so I can find out which lists that I am running have better contact ratios, which ones are closing more sales, etc. so that I can activate, deactivate and delete lists based on their performance.

Is there a way currently that I can do this that I am missing?

Thanks,

Mike
mikefink80

Postby mflorell » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:27 pm

astguiclient version?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby mikefink80 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:12 pm

We're still using 2.0.4rc3
mikefink80

Postby mflorell » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:32 pm

There really are not any specific "list performance" reports available that show specific performance metrics for several lists comparing them to each other.

This is certainly something that would be possible to add if you wanted to write it or sponsor the work to be done.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby mikefink80 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:09 pm

How would I go about finding out how to sponsor this. I believe it would definitely be a nice addition to the software and very helpful for those responsible for managing their call centers performance.
mikefink80

Postby mflorell » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:36 am

Well, first you need to specify exactly what your requirements are, then others can comment and possibly add/modify requirements, then we tell you how long that would take to program, then others can possibly join with you in sponsoring the new feature, then an estimated completion data is given based upon everything provided.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion