Tranfers from Asterisk to Extension Queue in Vici

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Tranfers from Asterisk to Extension Queue in Vici

Postby macaruchi » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:14 pm

Good morning!
I have a concept question that I don't know how something works.
I have a FortinET exchange making call transfers to a service queue at Vicidial.
My problem is that the client wants the calls that are transferred from the other exchange to reach specific extensions in ViciDial, I have already achieved this, what I don't know is if by doing this that call that was transferred also reached the service queue or only to the extension, I need to know if Vici, if the extension is not available, will pass this call to the queue or not. The idea is to be able to transfer from the FortiNet calls to specific users who are at specific extensions but keep this call within the queue to get all the incoming call statistics. Can I achieve this in Vici?
*------------------
ViciBox 7.0.4 | Version:2.14-704a | SVN Version: 3078| DB Schema Version:1566| BUILD: 190312-0928 | 2 Processors 8 Core | 32 GB Ram | 1 Tera HD
macaruchi

Re: Tranfers from Asterisk to Extension Queue in Vici

Postby martinch » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:30 pm

Hey macaruchi,

When your call lands on your context in your dialplan, can you route it to the Inbound DID with GoTo? On the DID you can configure it to go to a group of agents waiting in an ingroup?

I've done this before with external numbers once I think.

Hope this helps.
Project Lead @ mDial -> https://github.com/TheBlode/mDial
martinch

Return to General Discussion