muti inbound call per agent switch

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

muti inbound call per agent switch

Postby IPWINDEV » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:01 pm

hi

it's there any solution to let one agent on inbound that will receive more than call in same time from customer and he can switch from one to one and they put on hold each customer and let it wait then he back to him.

i have see all senario in vicidial for On-Hook Agent and Agent Grab Calls in Queue with auto pause but not this that i want any idea please
IPWINDEV

Re: muti inbound call per agent switch

Postby mflorell » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:56 pm

We have several clients using the REQUEUE button to do this with AGENTDIRECT ingroups. One of them had agents handling up to 6 calls at one time.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: muti inbound call per agent switch

Postby IPWINDEV » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:55 pm

yes i agree with you but it send just the customer on the agentdirect ingoups again that's all it does not have the function switch answer per customer that is in his queue and call them and back again to customer

This option if set to Y will add a Re-Queue Customer button to the agent screen, allowing the agent to send the call into an AGENTDIRECT queue that is reserved for the agent only. Default is N.
IPWINDEV

Return to General Discussion