Reg : Vicidial Install on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Reg : Vicidial Install on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Postby palani.sivagurunathan » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:00 am

Hi,

How to scratch install the Vicidial/asterisk on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS server . i followed the Vicidial/asterisk installtion on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS server method , but its not working Ubuntu 18.04 LTS server. After install the package vicidial doesn't working on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS server.

Please help me on this .

Thanks,
Palanivel S
palani.sivagurunathan

Re: Reg : Vicidial Install on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Postby williamconley » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:37 pm

1) Please post a link to the instructions you tried to use, not merely a vague reference to it.

2) Of course the 14.04 LTS installation instructions don't work on 18.04 LTS. They are very different as the OS has progressed. However: It's a good place to start and fix problems as they occur.

3) Since you did not post the error you experienced, but merely posted "doesn't working", all I can say is "the fix it"? Perhaps if you were to post the specific error test from your screen I could be of more direct experience. Consider that you just did something similar to leaving a VM on your auto mechanics answering machine saying "my car doesn't work, can you tell me how to fix it?" His response would of course be ... not without more information. lol

Happy to help: Give us some details.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion