Turn Off Active Callbacks & Call Log

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Turn Off Active Callbacks & Call Log

Postby thephaseusa » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:51 am

Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 2872
DB Schema Version: 1527
ViciBox v.7.0.4| Asterisk 11.25.1-vici |
4 Box Cluster of 1 Database, 1 Asterisk, 1 Web, & 1 Archive Server.
Fundraising Call Center

Hi,

This is admittedly more a question of managing agents and agents not complying with policy, but I've had an issue with agents who know vicidial hoarding leads by coding them call backs, tying them up in their active call-backs so no one else can call them. So, my first instinct was to try to turn off agent only call backs for a few agents, so they couldn't do that, and I turned off their call log, and manual dialing, so they couldn't look at their log during the day, and call back certain leads. It got to the point with a few agents where they would log in, and spend half their time calling back their scheduled call backs and prowling through their call log for "good leads".

So, it worked, but now scheduled call backs is active, but the dialer does the calling back, and they just go to whoever is logged in to that campaign at the time right? Can I use scheduled call backs, and have the call route to the person who coded the call back, without having them show up in active call backs?

Thanks,
John Merritt
thephaseusa

Re: Turn Off Active Callbacks & Call Log

Postby mflorell » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:00 am

Hiding callbacks from agents is not currently a feature, but I'm sure something like that could be added.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion