Overall Daily Drop Percentage

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Overall Daily Drop Percentage

Postby pferro17 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:29 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm brand new to the forum so I'm sure I will leave out information that you need, but I'll get better!

I'm fairly new to Vici and have been watching the real time screens to monitor activity. From what I can tell, the Dropped Percentage always reflects the percentage for that specific pass that we're currently running. I'm trying to see if there's a way to see the overall daily drop percentage since we know at times it will be high, and sometimes it will be low. The overall daily average is what is important to us. I did find the "Outbound Calling Report" that gives me what I need, but wondering if there's a real time screen that reflects this so I can watch it along with the other useful info on there --- and without having to refresh the report over and over.

Thanks so much for your help. And please let me know what you need from me in future posts to make things easier.

-Paul
pferro17

Re: Overall Daily Drop Percentage

Postby blackbird2306 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:03 am

No I don't think you are right. In the real time screen the drop percentage should always be the overall daily drop percentage and not only for a "pass".
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Return to General Discussion