Vicidial Virtual Floor manager

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial Virtual Floor manager

Postby Acidshock » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:23 pm

I have been working on a little project for fun at one of the call centers I help. Basically I wrote a program in C# that monitors the Campaign report URL and watches the agents. If an agent goes on a dead call it announces via Speech synthesis that the agent is on a dead call. IE "Agent 22 is on a dead call." Then repeats it about 20 seconds later, etc. Same goes for pause states, disposition states. Pause states and disposition states does immediately notify except after a given amount of time. IE Pause states will start saying something after 20 minutes, etc. Disposition after 2 minutes.

I basically have some ceiling speakers hooked up to a computer and it will announce this on the floor. Letting the agent know and any managers know.

Basically I am posting this to see if there is any interest in this program outside of just myself. Right now in its current state I have to make changes to the settings through the source and recompiling it however if there is enough interest I could see about making it more user friendly and posting it to the commmunity.
Acidshock

Postby Trying » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:49 am

This will be awesome!! So nice to see somebody giving back. It will be really great to have the option to either run it per user group or the total call center. Team Leaders can then only receive these messages for their own teams and the Call Center Manager for the entire call center. Will you be able to let the user define after how many minutes the message must be played and how often it plays?
Trying

Postby Acidshock » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Right now its hard coded however I will prepare it so that it can be entered via GUI.
Acidshock

Return to General Discussion