tresor wrote:i use vicidial 2.4 and i configure the campaign with the manager manual for outbound calls when i create the list and want to load the lead and when the system said this campaign has 0 leads in the dial hopper and i steady all you are said and is not working please can you tell me how to do to the up load the lead in the hopper. i reset the list is not changing and the agent screen said: Sorry, there are no leads in the hopper for this campaign
please help me
1) Welcome to the Party!
2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:
When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.
This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)
You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.
If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.
Similar to This:
Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600
3) There are some basic requirements to get leads to load into the hopper (use Detail View for the campaign and check these):
* Local Call Time (set this to 24 hour for testing)
* Lead Filter (Set this to NONE)
* Dial Status 1: NEW should already be there, be sure the list assigned to the campaign has NEW leads in it that have NOT been called (check the Called vs Not Called columns on the list)
* Campaign must be ACTIVE
* Dial method must be "Ratio"
The result of all these should cause the "Leads available to be dialed" number to be above zero. Now we need to get some of those available leads into the hopper. It often takes one full minutes to load them. If you have waited over a minute and they have not loaded ...
Next check the SYSTEM by logging in to the command line (keyboard of the server or via ssh with a program called putty).
* "screen -list" should show at least 7 and more likely 9 or 10 screens.
4) Happy Hunting!