Catch agent using other agents login...

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Catch agent using other agents login...

Postby rockgeneral » Fri May 07, 2010 2:31 pm

I have an agent that has not been hitting performance goals. Every time we set an ultimatum for the next day he rises to the occasion and then soon there after drops down to the bottom of the pack.

We have noticed that every day that he makes the goal, his friend that got him the job has a terrible day. It has happened several times and seems to be more than a coincidence. We think that perhaps they are switching logins for the day so the agent on the hotseat appears to meet the goal. (The agents have hard-coded SIP extensions)

Is there any way through an in-system report or through querying a table/tables that would be able to show which users were connected via which SIP extensions for a period of time in the past?

Vicidial 2.4b0.5 DB Schema 1210
rockgeneral

Postby mflorell » Fri May 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Just last week I added to SVN/trunk(2.4) more logging when agents log in that appears on the user stats page(including phone, computer_ip, etc...) so I would recommending upgrading to recent SVN/trunk.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion